Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Its been a funny time, Helen is huge… she went to the Gyno and the news is that baby is in breech position. That means if she doesn’t flip over in the next couple of weeks we have to do a Caesar. While I’m not overjoyed at the news, I am not too freaked. We have a great Gyno and we are in the best healthcare system. For H it’s I guess a let down, in that she carried the little sucker all this time, got pregnant naturally, and we don’t have a natural birth. The bottom line for me is Helen and the baby’s safety.

Anyway, there is still time for a little flip. She’s outside at the moment trimming hedges etc… I’m sure she thinks that the activity will help the flip.

We just got back from a retreat near the snowy mountains. It was gorgeous.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home