Monday, December 08, 2003

I put in a major effort around the house this weekend and the result was very positive. Helen broke down crying, telling me how much she appreciated it. I think she worries on a subconscious level, as a woman that she will not be able to look after the baby. I think that by giving her as much evidence that this is not the case is a big help. I think it calms her down and the baby to. I don’t want a stressed kid, or wife. He back is hurting her however, and my sleep is suffering as a result… I don’t expect it will get better b4 Xeny in born. Oh yea, we picked up the cot and car seat on the weekend. Putting the cot together was a labour of utter love. Just imagining our baby sleeping in these brought me close to tears. Our dog Apollo found that under the cor was a groovy new place to hang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home